Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Empty-Headed Animal Food Trough Wipers...

This from George James Malik at the Snapshots blog:
"Like I said last night, the Ducks' leadership group showed its character by deciding that defeating the Red Wings wasn't enough. They showed that they have no character, no class, little backbone, and that they're punks sans intestinal fortitude. Their mothers are hamsters, and their fathers stink of elderberries."
I couldn't have said it better myself. Plus, he made a Monty Python reference.

The thought that maybe, just maybe, the Wings will come out tomorrow and play with a fire like I know they can is really the only thing keeping me sane right now. And if that, by some miracle, occurs, I have to believe it will be because of the Ducks' little after-game antics. I hope to the Hockey Gods that that little scrum was the wake-up call Datsyuk needed. If the Wings ever need him, it's now.

Game 7 can't come soon enough, and yet part of me never wants it to happen. I need it to come ASAP because I'm liable to have a stroke from all of the anxiety. On the other hand, I really, really don't think I can handle it if the Wings lose. Not to this gutless bunch of neanderthals. I'm one of those stupid, naive people who likes to think that good things happen to good people, and losing to the Anaheim Thugs again is not something that will fit comfortably into my worldview.

No comments:

Post a Comment