- I love it when I can snag a good feed.
- That chance Mule missed in the dying seconds of the second period was killer. At least he capitalized on his chance at the end.
- The next time a Wing goes down after blocking a shot is more than likely going to send me into cardiac arrest.
- I really dislike playing the Devils.
- Isn't it nice when the Wings manage to not give up boatloads of goals?
Hero: Darren Helm
That kid knows how to kill a penalty. Plus, he found some hands and finished on a nice break.
Villain: Brian Rolston
For tying the game up and making us sweat for the next two periods until the Wings took the lead back.
The next time the Wings suit up, there lineup will most likely include Pavel Datsyuk and Dan Cleary. I'd say that's an upgrade.