Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Red Wings 3, Devils 1: Post Game Snipes...

  • I love it when I can snag a good feed.
  • That chance Mule missed in the dying seconds of the second period was killer. At least he capitalized on his chance at the end.
  • The next time a Wing goes down after blocking a shot is more than likely going to send me into cardiac arrest.
  • I really dislike playing the Devils.
  • Isn't it nice when the Wings manage to not give up boatloads of goals?

Hero: Darren Helm
That kid knows how to kill a penalty. Plus, he found some hands and finished on a nice break.

Villain: Brian Rolston
For tying the game up and making us sweat for the next two periods until the Wings took the lead back.

Final Thought:
The next time the Wings suit up, there lineup will most likely include Pavel Datsyuk and Dan Cleary. I'd say that's an upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment