1 Red Wings vs. Predators 3
A scary-looking octopus:
What we learned from Game Four:
- The amount of shots you take really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.
- Mistakes kill.
- So much for home ice advantage...
- The Wings sometimes play pretty well with their backs against the wall.
- That's it. There is nothing else exciting about tonight.
- The potential for elimination.
- The possibility that it'll be Nick Lidstrom's last game ever.
- If you're not already in the fetal position, you're doing something wrong.
Nick Lidstrom. Because he's the Perfect Human.
Something to lighten the mood: