1 Red Wings vs. Predators 2A scary-looking octopus:
What we learned from Game Three:
- Only showing up to play the third period isn't going to cut it. Oh, wait, what's that you say? We already knew that? Well, then.
- If you don't suffer at least 77 heart attacks during your team's playoff game, you're doing something wrong.
- Every fraction of a second counts.
- It'll give us something other than ping pong tables to talk about.
- The Wings had all of the momentum at the end of Game Three.
- I'm going to be at the Joe!
- Going back to Nashville 2-2 is miles (or kilometers) different from heading back down 3-1. The whole season kind of hangs in the balance tonight.
- The prospect of another parade to the penalty box.
- Johan Franzen.
I'm not even going to bother with this one. I picked Mule last game. If I weren't in charge around these parts, I'd have to fire myself.
Something to lighten the mood: