1. There’s a lot of hype surrounding Kronwall’s return tomorrow, and I’m as excited as anybody. I know it’s going to take him a couple of games to get up to speed, but what kind of impact will he make tonight?
2. How many minutes of hockey will the Wings actually show up for tonight? 20? 30? 55? It’s anybody’s guess.
3. The top two lines have apparently been shuffled with Cleary slated to play with the Eurotwins and Bertuzzi joining Filppula and Miller on the second line. Will that have any impact?
4. How many times will the Versus broadcast make me angry tonight?
5. The Wings backed into the 8-spot in the Conference due to Calgary’s loss last night (thanks, Ty Conklin). A loss tonight puts them back out of the playoff picture, while a win will help them start to solidify their position. Which direction will they go? They haven’t exactly wowed us this season when they’ve had chances to pass opponents.
Episode 7 of The Obstructed View is now available for download. I haven't listened to it yet, but I'm sure it will be fantastic. As always, you can download it here or subscribe on iTunes.