Wednesday, September 23, 2009

As Promised...

I finally got the video files from Saturday's pre-game warmup uploaded. They're super-high quality, and for some reason, the audio uploaded as a bunch of metallic clanging noises. Youtube let me swap out the audio for one of the videos, but the 1st and 3rd ones don't seem to be playing the new tracks. Oh well, that's what the mute button's for, sunshines. At any rate, I'm done fighting with the settings on Youtube. I'll let it win this round. I tried to choose the least annoying ones possible, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to switch in Carol King's "It Might as Well Rain Until September" (in honor of the long and boring off-season) or one of the acoustic bluegrass "songs" (trust me, they were annoying) that were available.

Anyway, here are Parts 1, 2, and 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment