Friday, September 18, 2009

Highlights from Wednesday...

In my desperate search to find a streaming feed of the game tonight (I failed. Many thanks to my Mac for not being able to run the sop software.), I came across this video that includes a couple of highlights from the first pre-season game. I hadn't seen any video from the game before, so I was excited. Not excited enough to make up for my disappointment at not being able to watch the game I've been looking forward to all day, but such is life, and I'll get over it. There's a shot of the Flyers' goal, as well as Draper's. I'm not particularly impressed with Howard on the goal he gave up now that I've seen it, but in his defense, it was off of a turnover (let's please not make that a regular occurence like it was last season...). Draper's was pretty nice, though.



At least I can take comfort in the fact that I'll be sittng in Joe Louis Arena this time tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment