1. The last time the Wings won three games in a row was in a different century (or at least that’s what it feels like). Can they make it three in a row tonight?
2. Can the powerplay actually keep working consistently after a good performance against Colorado on Monday?
3. How is Lilja going to hold up in his second game back? This is when his conditioning should start catching up to him.
4. Just how Danglelicious is Pavel Datsyuk going to be tonight?
5. How many goals are going to be called off because of Tomas Holmstrom’s behind?