- The Wings looked awful tonight. They never even got going in the third period. It wasn't hard to predict that their habit of starting slowly and sleepwalking through large portions of games was going to catch up to them eventually.
- There were a ridiculous amount of turnovers tonight. Everybody was making them in every area of the ice.
- The blue stanchions in Atlanta annoy me.
- Joey MacDonald played the third period and wasn't awful. That's somewhat reassuring in a strange way.
- Zetterberg made some nice plays with the puck, particularly late in the game, but to no avail.
He scored the Wings' only goal of the game. It got them back into the game after falling down 0-2 at the beginning. Sadly, it was only a glimmer of hope.
Villain: Andrew Ladd
He scored the killer shorthanded goal that ended up being the game-winner.
I think the Wings were already thinking ahead to Thanksgiving. Not a good night, but it's not the end of the world either.