14. We need to see more special teams magic tomorrow.
13. Can the defense hold steady again?
12. I’m still looking for full-fledged Playoff Franzen.
11. Shane Doan might be back tomorrow. What is he going to do to make us hate him?
10. Which team is going to work harder?
9. Jimmy needs to follow up his shutout and Calder nomination with another strong game. I have high hopes that that game was just what he needed to get his head straight and confidence back.
8. How many goal reviews will we have to endure?
7. Insert standard sixty-minute effort question:
6. Faceoffs need to improve.
5. The Wings need to keep up their physical play. I’m sure the Coyotes will be amped up to be back in their building, and the Wings have to keep dishing it back.
4. They also have to get off to a fast start. The first five minutes of the game will be crucial for setting the tone.
3. The Eurotwins need to keep doing their thing. They’re absolutely essential.
2. I’m looking for good things from Drew Miller. He’s looked feisty so far, and I like that.
1. How many of Hockeytown’s finest are going to be detained by the Coyotes’ arena security?